WFMH Global Campaign
Powered By Trijog and Youth for Mental Health
- Official Theme Release
- Awareness Drive
- Capturing The Change
- The Grand Celebration
- Curtains Down
Timelines of Campaign Events
- September 1st – 10th : Announcement of official statements from the WFMH board members.
- September 11th – 13th : Launch of global digital art exhibition.
- September 14th- 22nd : Awareness posts from the publication.
- September 23rd : Launch of Instagram filter
- September 24th – October 7th : Promotion of digital virtual festival and unveiling the influencers, speakers, artists and partner organizations.
The Virtual Grand Celebration – Global Mental Health Fest 2020 : October 8 – 10th
- Global Discussion Forum with Leading Professionals and Advocates
- Enchanting Performances by Eminent Artists
- Unwinding Sessions and Activities
- In Conversation With Celebrities and Influencers
- Keynotes from Officials