Women's Mental Health Section webinar
July 18, 2022
Tuesday 26 July '22.
Time: 14:00—15:30 (2.00pm-3.30pm) SAST
Moderator: Prof. Tracey A Bone
- ANDREA DE SILVA, Programme & Coordination Consultant: Ending Violence against Women, UN Women, NY ̶ Addressing Vulnerabilities of Women & Girls to Trafficking and Impact on Mental Health
- CAROLINA BARRETO, Clinical Psychologist ̶ So, Whom can I Trust Now?
- JENNIFER JEAN, Poet ̶ 'Bird' poem
- JOY SMITH, Founder, Joy Smith Foundation ̶ Helping Survivors of Human Trafficking to Heal
- RACHEL LLOYD, Founder & CEO, Girls' Educational & Mentoring Services ̶ The Well-being of Survivors