Join us in London, online or watch on-demand
November 14, 2022
We are delighted to host the Joint World Congress of the RCPsych Rehabilitation and Social Psychiatry Faculty and the World Association of Social Psychiatry (WASP) in London at the Royal College of Psychiatrists in January 2023 and online.
This WASP World Congress returns to London for the first time since 2014 with a theme of Recovery from mental illness: Challenges and solutions from across the globe and a scientific programme that will explore a range of contemporary topics in social psychiatry, recovery and rehabilitation, amplify lived experience, equality and diversity, tackling stigma and discrimination, and showcase advances in care models and interventions.
- Exciting keynotes with plenary speakers from around the world
- High-quality symposia covering all aspects of mental health
- Innovative format, with both in-person and virtual (online) attendance
- Catch up and watch the recordings in your own time.
- Network and share ideas with colleagues from around the world